With so many therapists within our community, it can be difficult to find someone you can connect with. Let us tell you a little bit about how we work and what makes us different than some other counseling practices.
We are committed to providing a trusting, engaging, and collaborative environment with our clients. We believe you are the expert on yourself and we are the guide to help you manage ways to overcome what is currently getting in the way of living the life you deserve. We provide a strength based solution focused approach to help alleviate unwanted symptoms and utilize a variety of modalities including Solution Focused Therapy and Cognitive Behavioral Therapy to increase positive change.
In addition to our friendly and down to earth approach, we only employ licensed therapists who all are licensed to practice therapy in the State of Connecticut. All of our therapists have a strong background post masters degree so you can trust we have the education and experience to help you through this difficult time. We also offer weekend appointments for those who have busy work schedules that make it difficult to come in for appointments.
How Are We Different
- We only have licensed counselors who are licensed within the State of Connecticut.
- Our therapists are highly trained to understand the complexities of family systems to help you navigate yours
- We understand finding a therapist is not easy!
- Our therapists go at your pace, not faster nor slower
- We offer a soothing environment to help you feel comfortable!
- We offer weekend and evening appointments to accommodate busy schedules.